Friday 14 October 2016

Turorial 1


  •  Fantastic text and issue – the makings of a superb investigation already. Brilliant presentation and that passion and critical autonomy needs to come through in the essay.
  •  Your research plan has the potential to be outstanding. Two writers to look up (from the new Media specification) are Van Zoonen and bell hooks – bell hooks in particular (radical black feminism).
  •  One critical part is your title or question – work on this and we’ll go over it at the next tutorial.
  •  Linked production – music video with potential visual poetry element. Sounds great.
  •  Next steps: finish project proposal and start building a comprehensive research plan.
  •  Post this to your blog with a brief plan for what you will work on in the next 10 days.

In the next 10 days I'll be continuing to work on my notes and qoutes, and I'll make sure to do research on the writers Van Zoonen and Bell Hooks and their books. I'll also attempt to create links with the theories I have researched for the project proposal to my text, and start to break down articles and university research and incorporate it to my work. I'll also start to look for inspirations in terms of the linked production. 










No comments:

Post a Comment